Sunday 10 January 2016

Hair

So this is going to be short. I just wanted to tell you about my hair routine. My hair is very bad because of dye, and also I wanted a straight hair so it kinda look like hay. I don't use any masks or oils bought in shops. Before washing my hair I use olive oil which my parents mostly buy from someone who makes just for home use and they sell some if it was a good year. I leave it like that for as much as I can, sometimes I put it at morning and wash my hair before going to sleep or I put it at night and wash my hair sometime during the day.
I wash my hair with some new products. They are form Wella and are really good, I was suprised. 
Just a little warning, shampoo smells good but conditioner doesn't really have nice smell, I don't have anything to compare it to.
And at the end I put some oil, actully oils, more than one, it's for split ends and I think it's good and has a great smell. 

Ja sam ove proizvode kupila u dm-u. Nisu skupi, meni su jako dobri i kosa mi je puno bolja od kad ih koristim.


No comments:

Post a Comment