Wednesday 20 January 2016

High heels

So in this post I'm going to show you my high heels collection. For now I have just 6 pairs. I love high heels and if I could I would wear them everywhere I go. Can't wait for you to see my stile for next saturday when I'm attending weding.

1. I'm going to start with my first. They are white and very comfortable. I have them for 4 years now and don't wear them as much. I bought them in Zagreb in Roberto. 

2. These are same shape as previous just sparkly black. Also bought in Robert, Zagreb. 

3. My second favorite, nude colour. I bought them in Importane centar but can't remembre shops name. Only bad thing is, they have rivets and they fall out.

4. My favorite. Bought them in Garden mall, Zagreb. Just adore them. 


5. This are for summer, just incredable. Bought in Deichman, Zagreb. 


6. These are boots for winter and maybe fall and spring. Amazing, bought in Dolce cecilia shoe store in Zagreb. 


And thats it,if you have any questions ask me in comments and I hope you liked this post. 

Maybe I'm not that active for last few weeks but in school is crazy and this is my last year of high school so in fall I hope I will be at university.





No comments:

Post a Comment