Sunday 7 February 2016

Lasanga

This is how I do my lasanga, it's simple and very tasty.



Ingredients:
-I use ground beef and pork, but you can use any meat you like.
-Lasanga pasta
-Tomato sauce
-Cheese, I use what I have in my fridge
You can add what ever you want, I cook for my family so I just make the easiest one. Also I will tell you what spices I put but that is what we like in it.


Directions:
1. First you put oil in a skillet and wait so oil is heated a little, then you put meat and cook it until it changes colour. In this step I put only salt and pepper inside.
2. When meat has changed colour you put tomato sauce and cook it for about 10 minuets. In this step I put a little red pepper, chilli and some garlic inside. It isn't hot but chilli gives it a nice aroma.
3.You make bechamel sauce, I make it whit flour and milk. I never know how much I put because every time I make it diffrent.




















Now everything we needed to cook is done.
You preheat oven on about 180 degrees.
And we are ready for layers.

1. You put a layer of lasanga pasta.














2.Now a layer of meat and I put cheese on meat.














3.And last is layer of bechamel sauce.















5.You repeat that one more time and I put more lasanga pasta, cheese and bechamel sauce on top. And then it's done. You put it in oven and bake for about 20-25 minuets.

Enjoy your meal!
Thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment