Saturday 5 December 2015

50 shades-BOOK

I read all 3 books, and few days ago I read he fourth part called Grey. In first 3 books the story is told by english lit student Anastasia Steel and 4th book is told by Christian Grey. So I now many people have said that book is crap and I think it is kind of sweet, I now it is acceptable just because he is rich but the both caracters grow and we can see the change especially in him. Someone who had a lifestlye that was just sex and control and than he met this girl and she was something that changed him so much. maybe its because I can find romance in almost everything but on some situations I almost cried. Second and third books are amazing, I like that Christian is finnaly opening up and everything that goes with it. The plots are amazing.

Now lets talk about sex, some things are really weird and maybe no for everyone but we shouldn´t judge people on how they dress or what they do in bedroom or in this case playroom. It should stop being a taboo, sex is normal. The book is 18+ but kids today now so much more than you think and by kids I mean children to the age of 14 so elementary school. In high school teens lear everythign about that so reading that book can only make them more experienced but also they can learn some things that are not good such as if someone buys you everything he can do everything. THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!! You are a pearson who can think for he/him self and do that, do not let anyone disrespect you.

And a little about movie, I think it was good I wolud have made it diffrent and wouldn´t shoot same how the book is going, they should have put something more and maybe better do all the feelings and not just making actors look like robots. Cast is okay, Dakota Johnson as Anastasia is good and Jamie Dornan as Christian, at first I didn´t like him very much, he is hot and very handsom but I imagined him differently but now I think he was good choice and I decided to wait for second movie to see if they did i any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment