Sunday 27 December 2015

The vampire diaries-TV

The vampire diaries is a supernatural drama based on the series of novels by L.J.Smith. I had written about books so if you want to check that out I will post a link: http://mateja-b.blogspot.hr/2015/12/the-vampire-diaries-book.html

I started watching it by accident actually and now I am hooked on it. I love it, the story,the cast, everything. But for the last few season it feels like they don't have something good to write so it's boring, Like the story is forced to much, and also main actress Nina Dobrev quited and they lost main character. But I want to go back to first season, a lot of fans stopped watching it because she left and they say it is her sory but actually the first episode of season 1 said that it is Stefan story and I think that writers forgot it because after season 1 everything was revolving around her. Don't get me wrong I love Elena(okay maybe sometimes I hate her, but mostly I love her) but it was his story. I think first 3 season were amazing, they had good stories and I couldn't wait for new episode, now it's like I lost passion for it. In this season I miss Delena moments but also I want more Steroline moments and I'm afraid that all of us are going to be disapointed at the end and that makes me sad.

Now, on twitter I follow fans which have diffrent ships and sometimes I can't belive how much hey hate each other, like its ridiculous. I love Delena but I also loved Elena with Stefan because they were cute, so I think I ship her with both of them. And it happens with a lot of ships I start with one, then they broke up, find someone new and I like them together so again I ship them both. But why hate each other, everyone has his own opinion and it's a good thing, world would be boring if we all thought the same. So stop with hate and talk normal!
I think season 7 will be the last one and I'm sad but also maybe thats better. It was good while it lasted. If you love supernatural themes and love stories, actually a lot od them you are going to enjoy the show. 
And also I'm a girl so I enjoy the male cast they chose, all of them. 
And also there is a spin off The originals and I watch that to, sometimes it's even better than TVD but I will made a post about that too.

Thanks, Mateja!

No comments:

Post a Comment