Tuesday 8 December 2015

The vampire diaries-BOOK

You all probably heard of TVD, a supernatural drama staring Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and Nina Dobrev but she quited this season. So that series is basen on series of novels written by L.J.Smith. In some later posts I will write about the tv series but now about book because book came first.

So I first watched the show but then I found out about books and I had to read them, it was hard to find them in Croatia but if anyone wants to now you go to Algoritam and there you have them. First book is amazing and it is diffrent than on tv bit still very interasting and fun. There are a lot of diffrent characters and situations and even the looks of actors but I think thats what makes books and series so amazing. I love first 4 books and I read one book in a day or 2, but the 5th part wasn't that good to me and also now I'm reading part 6 and it's not that interasting as first 4 books. But I will read all of them. 



And also there are 7 books and in Croatia we only have 6.




























No comments:

Post a Comment