Thursday 10 December 2015

FASHION-my style for drinks on friday

This is one winter/fall combination I just adore. 
So this coat is from Zara and I don't now how old it is but I just love it. It' light gray and has really cute desing.

Then my shirt is just cute, I have matching red and just love them, they are so comfy. And it's from Teranova. And this is another photo but I think shirt is washing now so I can't take new photo.

Now, pants, they are from Mango. I love black pants, you can wear them to every colour. I have matching jeans and white pants.

Then scarf, it's from H&M and I bought it in Czech Republic few years ago. When I saw it I had to buy it. It has unique print and I love the skulls. 

Then my new babies, they are black boots, heel is about 7 cm and they are really comfortable. I bought them in Dolce Cecillia store in Vlaška ulica.

And last, my bag, I got this as birthday present and I don't now where my friend bought it. It's H&M but I got it before it came to Croatia, I think in Graz. It is black and has a big black ribbon.

And this was my makeup for the night. In some later post I will tell you everything I have on my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment