Tuesday 15 December 2015

I miss summer

So in last few days I've been very nostalgic. I miss summer and sun, it's cold here and I hate that. It's almost Christmas so I'm going to show you how me and my family spend it and also this year we decided to make something new, since we don't have much room in are home then we made a tree on a wall and I think thats a great idea for you if you don't have much room but about that in some later post.
So I actually wanted to show my 2 favourite pieces this summer. 

Sorry for dirty mirror and room, I was just searching for something and this happend.
So this overalls and this bikkini top are from Tezenis. So I worr them whole summer, I took them of just so they can wash and dry. I feel really comfortable in them. And bikini top is just amazing, mostly because blue is my favorite colour and thats the reason I fell in love with it. 
And last picture is going to show where I want to be now, school is almost over and I'm dying so this is where I'm most of the time. 

And also this is my instagram acount if anyone wants to follow me, but if I will probably open a new one connected just to blog.
https://www.instagram.com/mateja_burisa/


No comments:

Post a Comment